5th GRADE CAMP FUNDRAISING
Every fall the 5th graders at Jefferson Elementary, Everett WA get to participate in a three day, two night, outdoor education experience at Camp Killoqua. The curriculum focuses on problem solving and critical thinking on the topics of forest, wetland and wildlife ecology. This memorable and impactful experience for the young people in our community is deserving of your financial support.
- Chair Val-grams fundraising - includes coordinating the making and sales of Val-grams on February 3rd and 4th
- Chair Box-top fundraising - Send out flyers for collection of box tops, promotional ideas for getting kids to collect box tops, send in box tops collected. *** Currently filled ***
- Offer to chair any upcoming fundraising events - See 'Upcoming Fundraisers' section below
- Make signage and promotional material for fundraisers - includes posters, flyers etc.
- Coordinate print jobs - Send flyers to the Evergreen Printing and pick up the completed printouts.
- Get procurements for events - Ask grocery stores, local shops etc. for goods or other donations towards fundraisers.
- Donate goods or money to help a fundraiser
- Volunteer your time to help out at an event or fundraiser
Who can I email for more Information?
- September 2020
- Without any fundraising, camp would cost each student $175, but with fundraising we can get the cost as low as $50 per student
- 5th Grade Students at Jefferson Elementary School
- 5th Grade Teachers
- Parent Chaperones
- Outdoor education provides a common sense way to provide students with responsibility, autonomy, physical activity in a natural environment that promotes overall physical and mental well being as well as being an optimal learning environment.
- Provides students with new experiences to work in a cooperative environment with peers and trusted adults.
- Increases their knowledge of ecology and how the world works.
- Learn more about Camp Killoqua's outdoor education curriculum including the daily camp routine.
- Donate money using your credit card below
- Purchase concessions at Jefferson Elementary activities like the Talent Show, Movie Night, Bingo Night, Carnival, etc
- Sign up for Dream Dinners on March 4th, 2019
- Buy Val-grams
- Join our Facebook group to help plan fund raising activities.
Please help support 5th grade camp and get your Easter treats through our fundraiser! Order deadline is March 25th and items will be delivered to the School on April 2nd from 1:00-2:30 PM
Snacks sold at movie nights and school events
Applebee's Pancake Breakfast
Wreath and Garland Fundraiser
December Stadium Floral Fundraiser
Selling Wreaths and Garland
Car Wash Fundraiser
January Brown Bear Car Wash
Selling Tickets for Car Washes
Valentines made by volunteers that students can purchase
See's Chocolate Fundraiser
April See's Chocolate Fundraiser
Selling Chocolate Eggs and Treats