Camp Killoqua: 5th grade camp
The district is working out details for 5th grade day camp in the spring for our students. We will share details with you as soon as they are shared with us. PTA is still diligently working to fundraise to help send our 5th graders (and next years 5th graders) to camp. We will have events with 5th grade concessions, in compliance with COVID guidelines, as much as possible this year.
Who can I email for more Information?
- Spring 2023
- Without any fundraising, camp would cost each student $175, but with fundraising we can get the cost as low as $50 per student
- 5th Grade Students at Jefferson Elementary School
- 5th Grade Teachers
- Parent Chaperones
- Outdoor education provides a common sense way to provide students with responsibility, autonomy, physical activity in a natural environment that promotes overall physical and mental well being as well as being an optimal learning environment.
- Provides students with new experiences to work in a cooperative environment with peers and trusted adults.
- Increases their knowledge of ecology and how the world works.
- Learn more about Camp Killoqua's outdoor education curriculum including the daily camp routine.
- Donate money using your credit card below
- Purchase concessions at Jefferson Elementary PTA activities, such as family dances
- Join our Facebook group to help plan fund raising activities.
Donate to 5th Grade Camp Fundraising?
2500 Cadet Way
Everett, WA 98208
Local PTA # 7.3.25