Want to get involved?
Please consider registering in the Jefferson Elementary Parent Teacher Association.
We hope that you’ll join the Jefferson Elementary PTA to create an even stronger, more involved community.
Joining doesn’t mean that you have to volunteer (although we’d be happy to have help), it adds your voice to advocacy for your student and keeps you informed of matters of interest.
Anyone can join PTA!
Staff, Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Friends & Community Members. We welcome all of you!
Jefferson PTA works in partnership with the school administrators, teachers and staff to create a strong sense of community and pride at Jefferson. PTA also uses the collective voice of our membership to advocate for children everywhere. In addition, members will receive discounts on admissions to PTA events and receive savings negotiated by the National PTA.
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school, but there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Improve your child’s school experience. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be a part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTA's play a significant role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events; all vital to a school’s success.
- Get connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school and community.
- Discover Great Parenting Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network of Parents. Parenting is not easy–it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Speak Up. Because the PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Be A Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education and community involvement.
You can also see examples of how funds raised by your PTA benefit your child’s education experience.
Examples of 2018 PTA Grants will be posted soon
You can choose your membership type and join using the form below:
We have Membership Scholarships also available - Please email Membership@jeffersonpta.org to request a scholarship..
Or, you can donate generously to our program to help us grow and provide incredible services to our community. Likewise, if will help boost our scholarship funds to ensure those in need can stay connected. Thank you!